President and CEO of 8021023 Canada LTD
Industrial Automation | Ontario, Canada, CA
I'm a 24 year old from Peterborough, Ontario. In 2008 I graduated with a diploma in Automation and Robotics Technology from Sir Sandford Fleming College. I recently relocated back to Peterborough to be closer to friends and family. Currently looking for new business opportunities to pursue!
Specialties: Electrical, Automation, Controls, Robotics & Motion. Customer Service, Project Management, Logistics, Trailer Towing and Deliveries.
2011 - Present
President and CEO / 8021023 Canada LTD
Contractor for various Industrial Automation projects. Services include management, design, installation, relocation, and wiring of automated machines. Also specialize in the transportation of large or heavy components, machines, freight and supplies.
2010 - Present
Content Manager / Mineralprices.com
-Responsible for business development, research and negotiation of new partnerships for metal pricing.
-Managing development of website and mobile apps/social media.
Vice President / Barrie Young Liberal Association
Responsible for various tasks associated with being an executive of the association.
Automation Specialist/Technical Inside Sales Representative / Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.
Specialized in Omron Vision systems including both design, testing and installation of systems in a manufacturing environment.
Automation Technical Sales and Support Specialist / Westburne Ruddy Electric
*Analyzing drawings to determine the materials required to accomplish the design
*Receive technical sales interactions from both external and internal customers requiring technical expertise in the Allen Bradley line.
*Assist in troubleshooting advanced communication, PLC/HMI, Drives and Motion applications.
*Received advanced training on Automation, Control, Drives and Motion equipment (Detailed training transcript is available on request)
Co-Owner and Manager of Small Business / Two Students with Truck
* Communicating with customers in person, by phone and email for both pre and post project coordination
* Calculating and preparing cost estimates to provide quotes to potential customers
* Financial management of income and expenditures including payroll
* Maintaining a detailed customer database
* Responsible for business growth, marketing, as well as seeking new revenue opportunities.
* Successfully negotiation of delivery contracts with local businesses
* Achieved remarkable business growth which lead to the hiring of multiple employees and vehicles.
Industrial Automation Technician / Keyzers Automation
* Designed and modified electrical schematics for projects using Auto CAD
* Research and ordering of required components
* Assembly & wiring of electrical panels and machinery according to electrical schematics
* Traveling to job sites across Ontario and US for installation & repair of machinery
* Experience dealing with HMI and PLC installation with Omron, Allen Bradley, and Siemens
Stock and Customer Assistant / National Grocers
* Inventory control
* Assisting customers with loading of product
* General store maintenance
* Facilitate recycling
* Premise cleaning
Aircraft Technician’s Assistant / Rapid Aircraft Repair Inc
* Worked on repair and inspection of aircraft
* Assisted in assembly and disassembly of aircraft
* General workplace maintenance
Maintenance Assistant / Peterborough Airport
* Fueled aircraft
* Performed wildlife control
* Communicated with aircraft using radio
* Runway maintenance including regular inspections and snow clearing
On the Ground Group
Mining and Finance
Process Automation, Controls, Electrical Theory